Back by popular demand!
We will be holding a Comic Con in association with P&O Ferries on board the boat on the overnight sailing between Hull and Rotterdam, with a day spent ashore at the Comic Con Rotterdam and then the same again on the boat on the way back!
The con will include:
- 2 nights on board the boat in an en-suite cabin, with all the comic con activites below
- A full day ashore at the Comic Con Rotterdam
- Talks and panels from the guests
- Cosplay Competition and entertainment with prizes to be won, hosted by Hull Harley Quinn and Nocturnal Naomi
- The UK's only official Draw The Marvel Way workshop with Russ Leach
- Green screen photography & guest photo shoots
- Retro gaming area hosted by Keep It Retro
- Signings (additional charge for autographs)
- Party each evening on the boat after the on stage entertainment
Special guests and artists to be announced!!
Saturday 4rd March 2018:
- Get on the boat in Hull from 4pm (last check in 7pm)
- Sentinal Squad UK will welcome you into the terminal building
- Comic Con Part 1 on the boat in the evening, plus a party afterwards
Sunday 5th March 2018:
- Arrive in Rotterdam about 9am
- Coach transport from the ferry terminal to the Comic Con Rotterdam
- Spend a full day at the Comic Con Rotterdam
- Coach back to the boat
- Comic Con part 2 on the boat with a party afterwards
Monday 6th March 2018
- Arrive back in Hull at around 8am
All guests appear subject to work committments.